What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to fixing and maintaining your own lawn mower
- Showing you how to shop for that one grass-cutting machine that’s right for your yard
- Showing you how to decide what type of lawnmower you need for your yard
- Showing you what to do when the float is stuck open on your carburetor
- Showing you how to maintain and care for any type of lawn mower
- Showing you how to tell when your coil is bad
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lawn Mowers Made Easy scores 72.64/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://jimsmallengine.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: jimsmallengine.com you’ll also be taken through to jimsmallengine.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)